June 5, 2014
ArsTechnica has put together the list of Yosemite compatible hardware. Is the next:
- iMac (Mid 2007 or later)
- MacBook (13-inch, Late 2008), (13-inch, Early 2009 or later)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, mid-2009 or later), (15-inch mid / late 2007 or later), (17-inch, late 2007 or later)
- MacBook Air (late 2008 or later)
- Mac Mini (early 2009 or later)
- Mac Pro (early 2008 or later)
- Xserve (early 2009)
In short, to use Yosemite on your Mac you will need 2 GB of RAM, 8 GB of available storage and at least have OS X 10.6.8 installed on your computer. They are basically the same requirements that Apple asked for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
via If your Mac is not on this list, it will not be compatible with OS X Yosemite.
[+] Videos de nuestro canal de YouTube