June 18, 2014
Panda Security, The Cloud Security Company, Releases Beta Version of Panda Global Protection 2015, the most comprehensive antimalware security suite for home users, designed to ensure digital life and information integrity. The new version includes more functionalities, and is now lighter, more complete and more secure than ever.
The new Beta of Panda Global Protection 2015 constitutes the most complete solution in the Panda Security Retail range, thanks to the significant new features that it incorporates with respect to the 2014 edition of the product:
- New design easier for the user.
- New technological architecture that makes use of all the power of the Panda cloud.
- Protection of wireless networks thanks to its Firewall and its Intruder Monitor in the Wi-Fi network.
- Parental control that allows monitoring of children’s browsing, giving them the freedom they need and with the protection that parents demand.
- A data protection module that shields confidential documents against viruses that try to steal or hijack them.
- A new PC optimization module that leaves your computer clean and tidy. You can’t see it, but you can tell.
All those users who join the beta tester community will be eligible for different awards from Panda Security: a prize of 600 euros for the “betatester of the year”, nine prizes of 200 euros Y 250 prizes of an annual license of Panda Global Protection 2015 for 3 devices.
“Beta versions help us verify that”is everything that has to be “ (everything that users have asked us) and that everything works “how it has to work ”(how they have asked us to work). The opinions of our users are key to our work. For this reason, we launched betas of our solutions, listening and interacting with Panda Security users ”, he says in this regard. Hervé Lambert, Retail Product Marketing Manager at Panda Security.
“This year the product has been developed from scratch. Everything is new, which allows us to affirm that Panda Global Protection 2015 is now a lighter, more complete and safer product than ever. In short: undoubtedly better. We affirm it, but we want the Panda testers to confirm it ”, Hervé concludes.
Panda Security enabled the Beta Forum and a specific email account: [email protected] from where users can report all those doubts or suggestions they want to make.
[+] Videos de nuestro canal de YouTube