November 4, 2014
Today we announced the new Outlook for Mac, which provides improved performance and reliability, and a fresh look and feel that is undeniably Microsoft Office. This release offers a more familiar and consistent experience between Outlook on PC, Outlook on the web, and Outlook Web App (OWA) for iPad, iPhone, and Android devices.
The new Outlook for Mac includes:
- Better performance and reliability as a result of a new thread model and database improvements.
- A modern new user interface with improved scrolling and agility when switching between Ribbon tabs.
- Online archive support to search for e-mail archives in Exchange (online and on-site).
- Support for Master Category List and improvements in providing access to category lists (name and color) and synchronization between Mac, Windows and OWA clients.
- Office 365 push mail support for real-time mail delivery.
- Faster email startup and download experience with improved Exchange Web Services synchronization.
- The new Outlook for Mac is available to Office 365 business customers and Office 365 Home, Office 365 Personal, and Office 365 University subscribers.
[+] Videos de nuestro canal de YouTube