October 21, 2014
Motorola Solutions Introduced the Symbol TC70 Touch Computer, the Industry’s First Enterprise-Class Mobile Computer Based on the Android KitKat Operating System; It combines the practicality of a smartphone with the durability, reliability and performance specially designed for the needs of the business. Designed to optimize efficiency and customer service in the retail, wholesale and manufacturing industries, the TC70 is compatible with more than 50 certified applications, including price and inventory control, queue reduction, assisted selling, management of workforce and inventory management.
- The wide (4.7 ″), high-resolution Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2 display on the TC70 automatically adjusts to changes based on conditions, so it can be used even with wet fingers, gloves or a stylus.
- All TC70s are Voice over IP (VoIP) enabled and feature Extensions (Mx) by Motorola Solutions, providing an additional level of security, manageability, data capture, and wireless software features.
- Mx Data Capture makes it easy for application developers to integrate barcode reading, signature capture, image capture, and payment processing.
- In addition to supporting all standard Wi-Fi security protocols, Mx Security helps protect company data and network access with URL filters, communication management, and sensor blocking.
- Motorola’s most advanced image capture engine and innovative data capture technology help mobile workers quickly capture signatures, photos, videos, and virtually any 1D / 2D barcode at extended range.
- With Motorola’s new Workforce Connect Push-To-Talk (PTT) Express feature, the device comes ready-to-use as a two-way radio with Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Powered by PowerPrecision batteries, fully submersible IP67 sealing, and tough enough to withstand drops to concrete from considerable heights, the TC70 is built for heavy all-day use in the retail store and back office or any warehouse, center distribution or manufacturing plant.
- The TC70 is available with a comprehensive line of accessories; Includes sleeves, magnetic stripe reader (MSR) for mobile payment, and pistol-grip grips, ideal for read-intensive applications. It can also be used with Motorola’s new ShareCradle, a multi-slot charging system with different battery charging options, compatible with future versions of Motorola mobile computers, making internal company management easier and more cost-effective.
- Motorola also offers application design and portability services for Android and the RhoMobile Suite, with powerful development tools specially designed for business mobility applications.
[+] Videos de nuestro canal de YouTube