April 4, 2014
The LG G2 mini is the smallest phone in the LG G series, and contains an innovative design inherited from the Rear Key and a minimalist style first introduced in the LG G2. The 4.7 ”inch IPS screen and a removable 2,440mAh battery complement the Quad-Core CPU and Android 4.4 KitKat operating system for a smooth multimedia experience. The G2 mini comes in both the LTE and 3G versions and is the perfect device for consumers who want to switch to a smartphone or have a more up-to-date version.
The G2 mini comes preloaded with Knock Code, which allows users to turn on or unlock their smartphones in one step by tapping the custom “Knock” pattern on the phone screen. It also offers greater security by being able to form a pattern with a sequence of two to eight touches, allowing more than 80,000 possible combinations. Knock Code ™ can be entered from any area of the screen, making it much more convenient and effortless to perform with one hand.
“The compact G2 mini offers a combination of user experience-focused design, hardware and features not available in its class, making it a very attractive option for mid-tier markets,” explained Dr. Jong-seok Park, President and CEO of the LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company. Our goal with the G2 mini is to allow a much larger consumer base to enjoy the key benefits of the G2 in a smaller way and we are confident that we have achieved that with the G2 mini. “
In order to meet the different consumer needs of the world, the G2 mini will be available in different variations t 3G / 4G LTE and Single / Dual SIM and in four vibrant color options including Titanium Black, Lunar White, Red and Gold depending on region of. The launch will be in April in the CIS countries followed by the markets in Europe, Asia, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa. Details of availability in these and other countries will be announced locally in the coming weeks.
- Chipset: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Quad-Core MSM8926 (LTE) / MSM8226 (3G)
- 1.7GHz Nvidia Quad Core Tegra 4i (LATAM LTE version)
- Screen: 4.7 ”inch qHD IPS (960 x 540)
- Memory: 8GB eMMC / 1GB RAM / SD Card Slot
- Camera: Rear 8.0MP / 13.0MP (LATAM LTE version) / Front 1.3MP
- Battery: 2,440mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Size: 129.6 x 66.0 x 9.8mm
- Weight: 121g
- Connection: Cat. 4 / Cat. 3 (LATAM), HSPA + 21Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi (802.11 b / g / n), A-GPS, NFC (only in 4G LTE version)
- Colors: Titanium Black, Lunar White, Red and Gold (depending on the region)
- Others: Knock CodeTM, Plug & Pop, Guest Mode, Clip Tray, Quick Window, among others.
[+] Videos de nuestro canal de YouTube