February 3, 2014
The 14-year-old girl, who had sat waiting for her French class to begin, was scared when both she and her classmates heard a bang on her Apple iPhone 5C that, according to this outlet, her mother had given her two months before.
Milligan kept a cool head and reacted with some clarity of mind to “stop, jump and roll”, trying to make the phone fall out of his pocket, as it did … although the problem now was that the swamps were still burning, but he was able to remove them thanks to the help from other students.
After the pants were off, a teacher covered the girl with a blanket as firefighters arrived and she was later taken to Biddeford Hospital where she was treated for second degree burns.
via An iPhone 5C burns in the pocket of an American teenager – ABC.es.
[+] Videos de nuestro canal de YouTube