March 17, 2015
The Mobile World Congress has become the world center for mobile telephony. This Mobile World Fair has been held for 28 years and is the setting chosen by companies that develop mobile communication products and technologies to show their novelties every year.
It is organized by the GSMA, the world association of telecommunications companies, which brings together some 800 operators from around the world and some 250 companies in the area. The event in Barcelona, Spain, was attended by about 90,000 people from 200 countries.
The trade show is made up of 1,800 exhibitors located in a space of 98,000 square meters. About 4,500 journalists attend to report all their news from the congress for more than 90 countries.
- The impressive figures from MWC 2015
- Unpacking the South Korean novelties
- HTC One M9 will arrive with an improved camera
- Your Wifi connection is now to go and share
- Combine the best of Wi-Fi and LTE to enhance the user experience
- They present the first smartphone with eye recognition
- The thinnest 4G phone on the market boasts in Barcelona
- Waiting for the arrival of Windows 10 Microsoft presents two new Lumia
- Microsoft introduced a new universal folding keyboard
- MirrorSys is the future of communications according to Huawei
- iPhone 6 and LG G3 are the best phones of the year
- Lenovo News at MWC 2015
- FiLIP the smartwatch for the little ones will arrive in Latin America thanks to Telefónica
MWC15 Special Audio Interviews:
[+] Videos de nuestro canal de YouTube