October 2, 2014
Senda y El Dragón Comilón is an educational App aimed at children up to 6 years of age. This interactive story allows the child to follow a fun story loaded with educational values while interacting with it.
This is the first installment of Senda’s adventures in the magical world of stories. Together with her friends, the protagonist will discover exotic places and interesting creatures. In Senda y El Dragon Eater, this 5-year-old girl
You will become friends with a dragon that only eats sweets and will teach him the benefits of a balanced diet, as well as the values of friendship and solidarity.
Senda’s interactive stories allow the child to identify with the protagonist and assume a key role within the story. To the point of becoming an indispensable character for the story to be resolved with a happy ending.
In all its stories, Senda acts as an ambassador of positive values for the education of the child such as trust, tolerance, equality, solidarity and good health, food, social, civic habits, and respect for the environment. His example will spread in the childhood imagination and the children will internalize the message that taking positive actions can be fun and carry a great moral reward.
Senda’s stories start from an everyday situation that encourages the reading of a story. From there, the protagonist will embark on a fun adventure into the realm of fantasy that will culminate at bedtime.
In Senda y El Dragón Comilón you will find endless situations where the child can interact with the story. From feeding the Eater Dragon to making him spit fire; passing by giving life to the little creatures of the field or playing music in the castle.
- Senda’s stories have been designed for children up to 6 years old and enjoyed by older children.
- Its texts have been revised and adapted for educational purposes.
- Children can interact with the story in a simple and fun way.
- It has attractive and inspiring illustrations that will arouse the curiosity of the little ones.
- A book enriched with multimedia resources: text, music, illustrations and the possibility of intervening in the story through tactile resources.
- Texts and voices available in up to six languages (Spanish, Catalan, English, French, Italian and German).
[+] Videos de nuestro canal de YouTube