July 30, 2014
The sad protagonist of this story is Wendy Rybolt, a middle-aged woman from the town of Bartonville in Illinois. During the early morning of this night (the morning in Spain) his house suffered a fire from which he was able to leave with his daughter. But once outside, the woman realized that she had left her smartphone inside the building.
Without being aware of the danger he was in (or maybe he was) he decided that it was not too late to go back into the house and rescue the phone. A decision that proved fatal, as the smoke inside the house made him lose consciousness and by the time the firefighters arrived it was impossible to revive the victim.
Leaving aside the terrible decision of Wendy Rybolt, the problem in this case was the presence of a large amount of carbon dioxide, a gas that can cause death in just a few minutes and that acts in many cases without even the victim realizes the danger posed.
via A woman dies while trying to rescue her mobile from a burning house – tuexperto.com.
[+] Videos de nuestro canal de YouTube