A Samsung Galaxy S2 explodes in a girl's pocket ...

A Samsung Galaxy S2 explodes in a girl’s pocket …

April 25, 2014

A Samsung Galaxy S2 explodes in a girl's pocket, causing burns

In Astana, the capital of Kazakhstan, Ariana Aitzhan was playing in the garden of her house when suddenly her smartphone exploded, causing burns on her leg, as reported by the British newspaper “Mirror”. His Samsung Galaxy S2 was completely charred.

The little girl, seven years old and in a state of shock, is out of danger although “the burn was horrible, it opened to the bone,” according to her parents.

via A Samsung Galaxy S2 explodes in the pocket of a girl and causes burns – ABC.es.

[+] Videos de nuestro canal de YouTube